White Lotus

My photo
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
I wished to dedicate this blog to all sentient beings. At the same time, it is my intention to share my humble knowledge of the Buddha Dharmma with all. Upon reading these articles, may all sentient beings acquire some spiritual wisdom. Om Shanti Shanti Shanti Yours in the Dharmma, White Lotus

Mar 18, 2009

Medicine Buddha


The Medicine Buddha had the following aims, before gaining Enlightenment,

"May I relieve those afflicted by diseases which destroys life, destroy work, leave familes broken, worsen suffering and take happiness away. May I relieve them of their diseases and suffering, relieve their inner, outer, and secret diseases. May I stop natural calamities and the diseases or unhappiness arising from that. May I be the cause of people being freed from suffering."

This special aim was achieved upon his gaining Enlightenment. He is much respected for both people in the healing profression and people seeking right doctors, treatment, diagnosis, healing and effective medicine. The Medicine Buddha is able to stop natural calamities and the negativities, diseases or suffering arising from them.

The Medicine Buddha body's is cool soothing blue like lapis lazuli, representing his pervasive energy of healing. Practice to him ensures faster recovery from illnessess, the blessing of medicines, strength and clarity of the mind to bring peace into your heart.


Mantra
Tayatha Om Bekanze Bekanze Maha
Bekanze Bekanze Rantsa Samugathe Soha

No comments:

Post a Comment